CPD Sustainable Tapware Manufacturing
A journey into the detailed world of Sustainable Tapware Manufacturing. We present insight into a vertically integrated manufacturing process of tapware and accessories manufactured entirely in Australia the right way.
You will be able to understand the different finishes offered and the journey to becoming Australia’s most sustainable tapware company.
The Australian Institute of Architects approved Sussex CPD course provides information and understanding of the manufacturing process and finishes that will allow you to specify tapware and accessories for your projects.
At the end of the CPD Course you will be able to:
- Identify Australian-made, sustainable manufacturing processes.
- Describe tapware finishes available through sustainable manufacturing.
- Identify environmental standards in manufacturing and water efficiency.
The Sussex CPD course delivers outcomes related to the following Competency/s from the National Standard of Competency for Architects 2015:
- Design: Conceptual Design
- 3.1 Design response integrates the objectives of brief, user intent and built purpose.
- Design: Schematic Design
- 4.2 Evaluation of design options against values of physical, environmental, and cultural contexts.
- 4.6 Investigation and integration of appropriate material selection for the project design.
Product Development Manager
Originally the factory floor manager, Zoran has been with Sussex since our humble beginnings of five people working alongside our founder Nick. After 22 years with us, his expertise in toolmaking and mechanical engineering has been invaluable to the company's growth. Now, as Product Development Manager of our collections, he works intimately with our designers, engineers, and craftsmen to create the foundations of our timeless products. For Zoran, it'-s more than creating new collections, it's about continually improving them to advance the company's mission of only manufacturing the best products made to last.Read More about Zoran